Time is going VERY fast! Emmy is 3 years old already! She has changed a lot this year! Maybe most noticably in her height and the length of her hair :-)
She's a sweet heart who loves her big brother and wants to do everything he does (and she DOES). She loves her baby sister and helps out a lot. She can count to 12 and is a very dramatic girl. She started swimming lessons this month and she loves it! I feel like I will have to watch her for telling lies though... The other day Nile said "Emmy cut her hair!" I looked at her, siscors in hand, hair in her lap and Emmy said as she picked up the hair from her lap "this is Chloe's hair!" Chloe is the dog...
She's a sweet heart who loves her big brother and wants to do everything he does (and she DOES). She loves her baby sister and helps out a lot. She can count to 12 and is a very dramatic girl. She started swimming lessons this month and she loves it! I feel like I will have to watch her for telling lies though... The other day Nile said "Emmy cut her hair!" I looked at her, siscors in hand, hair in her lap and Emmy said as she picked up the hair from her lap "this is Chloe's hair!" Chloe is the dog...


1 comment:
Isn't 3 such a fun age?! The stories Ava tells are so hilarious I can't believe they're coming from a 3 year old! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment