Josephine Scarlett is 5 months old already! She looks really happy in these pictures, but in reality she has been rather difficult. She cries A LOT. I end up carrying her around a lot to try to avoid the crying and if I put her down I'm lucky if she is happy for a while so I can get some work done before she starts screaming. She also seems to think that 10-20 minute naps are all she needs throughout the day. I REALLY need her to start napping better then that. Oh well, she is rolling all over the place and is SUPER cute ;-) Nile end Emmy are great helpers and she loves to watch them.


2 comments:
charlotte went through something similar around 3 months. the dr said to limit light/sounds in her room. so i put up black foam core and she sleeps with a white noise machine. worked like a charm and now she naps great! hope this helps!
I already have a sound machine, I am going to look into a black foam core!
Post a Comment