| Papa, Nile, Grammy and Emmy |
She has gotten a couple boxes in the mail as well! Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Ben and Aunt Stephanie sent her gifts. It's kind of nice to get them spread out so she can enjoy them and not be overloaded.
| You may begin to notice Nile wearing pajamas a lot. He changes into them every day for his nap! |
Today after I dropped Nile off at school, I took her to get her pictures taken. I have been taking them myself, but I have found it difficult to get a good one of her. I thought it was because most of my "good" pictures have been taken outside.......turns out, its Emmy! She ran all over the studio today! It was HARD to get her to look at the camera, look up, and hold still! I have fully intended on only spending the $10 for the one pose package, but alas her cuteness won me over and I got more then that..... Oh well. Sorry Dave Ramsey. Oh, and it's annoying that they don't give you the higher resolution and edited images....
Her Birthday Party is this weekend! I can't wait :-) I guess it is sort of Princess themed. Nile calls Emmy a princess every time she wears a tutu. We did give her a princes plate, bowl, fork and spoon set for her Birthday this morning. I think we will give her her other gift tonight.











No comments:
Post a Comment