Today we had a fun playgroup, Well I think it was fun, I planned it! :-) Last night Nile and I made sugar cookies and today the kids came over and decorated cookies. We also had a little gift exchange which Nile really liked. Most of the kids just decorated one cookie, ate it, then went and played. Nile however, decorated about 10 cookies before he got tired of it. Nile LOVES to cook, whenever Brent and I are doing anything in the kitchen he pulls up his chair and says "what are you cookin?!" It is hard to cook with him, but he loves it! He has even learned to crack open eggs and not make too much of a mess. Poor Emmy doesn't get to have fun cooking, but she does like to pull all the towels out of the drawer. Nile's apron says "cookie taker" and mine says "cookie maker" I got to use my great new kitchenaid mixer that Brent's mom go us for Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment