Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Program

You know how there is always that one kid in the Christmas program who picks their nose, pulls up their shirt, gets bored and sits down and does who knows what else.  Well, that was my kid at this program!  Nile is attending first friends at a church here in town.  I may have mentioned it before, it's a mom's day out program, but more organized and we call it school.  His Christmas program was Thursday.  I will try to load a couple videos, I have never loaded videos before so lets hope it works.  And please excuse the TERRIBLE taping job I did.  I was taping with my camera and I was alone with Emmy.  On the first video I didn't see them move him to the other side of the stage so at first I didn't even know where he was!
I will have to try to upload the video later because it isn't working
He has no expression on his face and it cracks me up. 






It was 60 and sunny this day as well, so we played outside when Nile got home from school.  He wanted to get a little more Jeep time in before it got cold this weekend.  

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers