Wednesday, June 2, 2010
There hasn't been too much going on lately. Brent has been working a lot and on call a lot so it seems like he hasn't been here in a while. I am helping with a garage sale this weekend and next weekend so I have been sorting through things and pricing. Today we went to the pool for the first time this summer and it was Emmy's very first time! In two weeks things will get very busy. Our friends will be staying with us for a few days while they get ready to move to Iowa (lucky) and they will be here for graduation from Via Christi. Brent's sister and her family will also be here one night as they travel through on their way to Iowa. Then we will be going to Iowa as well! Whew! It's going to get busy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hilah- I'm so happy to see you have a blog as well. It's so much easier for me to keep up on everything this way rather than facebook. How's motherhood? :) emily
Post a Comment