Saturday, January 23, 2010

4 Days

Four days to go! I am tempted to say, I can't wait because I would really like to sleep..... but I guess I really won't be sleeping that much, but at least I won't have the heart burn and back/side/belly aches and have to get up every hour to use the bathroom... so maybe it really will seem like sleeping!
We have gotten to gifts in the mail! So exciting, they are both from the Hospital staff in Kiowa, where Brent moonlights. One was a basket of Burt's Bee baby care products and the other was a really cute outfit for the baby. I had to exchange it and am waiting for it to arrive, they sent a New Born size, that is for 5-7 pounds and I really don't think that will ever fit her! We also had a gift arrive yesterday, it is a "secure me seat" you can put it on shopping carts, high chairs, etc, but there was no card or anything! I am starting to think that it is also from the nurses in Kiowa who sent the baby outfit. I will have to have Brent call and double check so I can write the thank you note correctly!
Brent is on call today, which is sad and kinda lonely for us, but he won't be on call again until the end of Feb!!! So we are doing a bunch of nothing today, right now Nile is watching Bugs Bunny and laughing out loud to himself. It's pretty funny. Chloe went to the vet yesterday and weighed in at 92 pounds!! Wowzers! The funniest part of the story is that Brent took her to the vet (his first time doing this!) and when he came home mentioned her being on the exam table. I said "what?! you lifted her up there?" he replied, "maybe that is why they laughed when they walked in the room" I don't think many people lift their 90 pound dog onto the exam table! :-)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers