Thursday, January 14, 2010

13 days to Go!

Only 13 days left until the baby is here! I'm getting nervous and excited! I was practically asleep during the c-section with Nile after being in labor for 24 hours, so I'm a little nervous to be "awake" during it.
I'm hoping that Nile transitions ok, it will be good that my mom will be here for a week to help and then after that Brent's mom will be here for a week. Then Abby, Joe and Jason will come for a long weekend. It will be great to see all our family! Then in March Ben, Stephanie and Beau will fly in from Portland and hopefully my mom and dad will come again. The baby room is basically ready, there are a few things I would like to have, but they aren't necessary. The colors are brown, pink and green and there are a lot of polka dots. The furniture is Nile's old furniture and it is white. I think it looks really cute and will try to add some pictures on here soon.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers