Thursday, September 11, 2008

interviews

Yesterday I had two interviews at Wesley. One was in Peds and the other in a stepdown unit similar to where I used to work. Both jobs required working every other weekend which I'm not a fan of, however the manager of the stepdown unit told me I could work on a PRN basis (as needed) and work whenever I wanted. She said they are so short that the PRN nurses sign up for their hours ahead of time and that way I would be able to work out daycare. They also pay prn nurses 10% more. Human resources called today and offered me the job in the IMU as its called. I told her I needed to talk it over with Brent since I haven't had a chance to and I would get back to her after we get home from Colorado. The only downside to all of this is I have to work full time during orientation, 7-3 monday through friday. One of the residents wives might be able to help me out with watching Nile though.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers