I have accepted a job on the Pediatric floor at Wesley Medical Center. I will be working on a PRN basis. The requirements are that I work 16 hours per pay period and 8 of those on the weekend. So I will most likely work about two days a week. I start on Nile's birthday, Oct 20th. It's sad, but we are having his party on Saturday. I guess he won't mind. Nile will be going to Word Of Life day care. It is at a church we visited a few times. He is actually going to go there tomorrow for a couple hours while I go to the hospital for some paperwork and stuff.
Nile has 5 teeth now, however last night he slipped in the bath tub and bit his tongue really bad, it was bleeding EVERYWHERE. The neighbor who is also a resident looked at it since Brent was on call and at the hospital all night.
Oct 8th is the big day! When Nile and I fly to Portland to meet baby Beau! I can't wait!
Thanks to Ben for fixing my computer and giving us a wireless router, it's awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment