Josie is getting big and so fast! She doesn't officially "crawl" though she can do a pretty mean army crawl and that gets her where she wants to go. It also made me aware that I needed to be cleaning my floors a little better! :-) My friend said I should just put some swiffer pads on Josie's tummy and let her do the cleaning for me. She LOVES to eat puffs or yogurt bites but she isn't a super fan of baby food. She will eat it, but not if puffs are in sight. She has had a few nights in the past where she slept through the night. We finally let her cry it out this weekend and she has slept the last two nights! But I still feel exhausted....
She has certainly tunrned a corner in the happiness department. She used to fuss almost all day and have a few moments of happiness, When i was holding her. But now she is is pretty content and happy all the time.


No comments:
Post a Comment