Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Josephine Scarlett Owen

Josephine Scarlett Owen, "Josie", was born August 30, 2012 at 7:59am
she weighed 9lbs 3oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.








Here I am holding Josie for the first time after waking up from all the propofol they had to give me.  My spinal did not work right and the csection was rather painful, terrible, and difficult.  Josie didn't want to come out, they even tried to use a vaccuum, which didn't work either.  Needless to say as soon as she was out they put me out so I could be spared any more pain and stress.  My entire stomach is purple to prove how traumatic it was! At least we made it!



The kids were SO excited to see their new baby sister
 

Grammy and Papa were here to watch Nile and Emmy and were very helpful!  The kids had a great time with them.
 
 

Josie all ready to go home! see the smile! I was ready too, we busted out a day early.

Josie and I had a little photo session last night
 

Super cute faces!

And here it is, the one, adorable dimple! :-) I love it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such beautiful babies. All my love to all of you! Congrats!

Love, The Bartletts said...

Congrats Owen's!!! We can't wait to meet Josie!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers