Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Other Stuff


Other news in the Owen house.  Not a whole lot, really.  I have been really tired with the pregnancy, but just started feeling better.  Nile is still in swimming lessons and he loves it.  Emmy is getting big, she was about 75% in all areas at her 2 year check up.  Brent is working hard as always, doing an awesome job taking care of his family. 
I am going to turn 30 in March and I'm not too thrilled about it.
We had hoped to be able to get away on a tropic trip together since we will be married 10 years this year and  my big birthday.  But it doesn't look like that will happen so we bought this instead...


Oh yeah! An awesome Jeep.  We have a mini van and then we had Brent's truck that had the little half back seat.  The carseats did not fit back there so we knew we were going to need something else we could all fit in especially with THREE kids.  We drove to Des Moines and got this.  It's great! I've been driving it all week instead of the van, Brent walks to work so he doesn't need it :-)  Oh I should mention that evidently this has been a mild winter and I have had trouble getting into our neighborhood on the icy hill, so next year I will have NO TROUBLE!


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers