Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snow, snow, snow, SNOW

Saturday we had a little snow storm, we ended up with about 5 inches. The kids LOVED the snow and did not want to go in to get their snow pants on.



Front door.


Nile walking in the snow. Notice our snow flakes on the window. Can you tell which ones Nile made.



Our skinny tree looks so small in this house. Maybe next year it can go downstairs and I can get a BIG one!


Some of the upstairs decorations, there are just as many or more downstairs..... I have a lot of Christmas decorations, but I love it!













The methodist church hosted Santa Clause on Saturday. Nile told him he wanted Iron Hide (a transformer for those of you who may not know)

It started snowing when we were there and Emmy watched it for a long time.

Isn't she adorable. Her outfit, however, was rather upsetting. Even though I washed it according the instructions, it shrunk! She can still wear it, but the sleaves are a lot shorter :-(

That night we went to Nile's teachers house for an open house and tree lighting. It is a big tree!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers