The supplies:
| Words on the wall say, "a person's a person, no matter how small" |
| This one says, "You have Brains in your head and feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" In this little corner is where the kids table is as well. |
As for the decorations in the other two rooms. I had to get tables for the magazines, I also got a little basket and children's books to go in them. The rooms did not have clocks so we put those in there and we bought hooks for coats, purses or whatever. The children's table came with 4 chairs so the other two rooms each have one and then the table has two with it. One room is decorated in Patriotic style. I found some cool pics at hobby lobby and the other room is still empty.... We were thinking Hawkeye, but then we were also thinking about some nice "inspirational" pictures, but I will have to go somewhere else to find that.

2 comments:
Nice job! That was a cute idea!
What about a "hunting" room? We can mount all the big deer, turkeys and fish we get and put them on the walls in one of Brent's room!!!! Camouflage drapes and/or carpet would only add to this room's awesomeness!
Post a Comment