Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The House

We have been in the new house a little over a week now.  The kids LOVE the yard.  They want to be outside all the time.  The house it much better now that we have all of our stuff set up and most of the boxes out.  We changed some door knobs out which made a big difference in the updating catagory.  Before we moved in I thought the first thing I wanted to update was the blue tile in the entry way.... now I want to redo all the bathrooms first.  I have a bathroom with brownish toilet/tub/sink.  One with Red and one with Navy!  The brown one has to go first!
Entry way with the blue tile and more garbage and boxes to go out

Nile's room.
He was so excited about his Hawkeye room! Its in the basement ans so far he has done very well with that


This is a little kitchen area in the basement.  I also decided to put all the books and  toys in the closet under the stairs (closet not pictured)


Our room.  Its huge! We ended up putting two chair in it to fill it out some


we also have another closet in the hallway to the master bathroom which I claimed as my own :-)

Master bath... we wont get to close, navy sink and toilet here

Emmy's room.  she has her own bathroom.  There is also a half bath in the hallway and I have been thinking we could combine the two when we remodel them

Toilet in Emmy's bathroom!


Old door knobs

New door knobs.  It makes a huge difference!

upstairs living area

Dining area


These bar stools were a weird pinkish color, we painted them and they look great now!



I love this little desk area in the kitchen!

finally got to hang up my antique phone, it wasn't easy as we encountered bricks behind the wall.

.

More Pictures to come of the garages, outside, basement.....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers