We put our house on the market at the end of February. We have had about 5 or 6 showings and so far no bites. It doesn't help that our next door neighbors are also selling their house. He got a new job and so they are moving at the end of the week, he has already been working out of town for about 2 weeks now. They continue to lower their price which makes it hard for us. They started at 170,000 the current price is 157,900. We started at 163,900 and Brent is calling the realtor today and we are going to price it under th$160,000 mark. It's so stressful and I feel like I am running around cleaning constantly and the kids make messes and then every time I cook or do laundry there is a mess :-/ I just want it to sell so I can stop stressing out so much. I have to try to remember what Phil 4:6 says. And here are several variations. My request is that our house sells soon and they don't want to move it until sometime in July and I am thankful that we have been able to live in this wonderful house for the past 3 years and that we have another wonderful house waiting for us in Iowa.
New International Version (©1984)
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
English Standard Version (©2001)
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
International Standard Version (©2008)
Never worry about anything. Instead, in every situation let your petitions be made known to God through prayers and requests, with thanksgiving.
Never worry about anything. Instead, in every situation let your petitions be made known to God through prayers and requests, with thanksgiving.

No comments:
Post a Comment