Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Blizzard
When you look outside at all the snow, it is hard to believe that Saturday it was 75 outside!!!! We haven't left the house in 3 days! We are going to brave it tonight for a class at church though. The wind is supposed to die down and it is supposed to warm up to 25 tomorrow, so it should feel pretty warm compared to the -20 wind chills from yesterday. I don't know how much snow we got yesterday we had a very large drift on the front stairs and there is a very large drift next to my mini van, which only had to be outside this week and of course it snowed! At least it's not drifted in and I think it being there actually stopped the drift from covering our driveway. Brent said he is going to take Nile out to play in it tomorrow after he gets home from school, maybe I can get some pictures then. I took Nile out today, but we were out 10 minutes or less and he said "I'm too cold!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment