Nile is potty trained! I think no accidents in a week qualifies as potty trained anyway! He has been potty trained for pee for quite a while, but would never go poop in the potty. Then last week I grabbed him and ran to the potty when I thought he was getting ready to go in his pants. He was so upset and didn't want to sit there and then the lights came on! Oh how i wish I had a picture of his face, it was amazing, his eyes got really wide and he looked at me and said, "It's COMING!" That was it. a moment of complete clarity and now he's got it! Oh and he got to open the truck that had been sitting on top the fridge for a prize when he finally went! :)
Nile's little buddy down the street has a scoot and Nile wanted one too, so here it is.
tonight's bed time interaction: Nile came out of his room after I had put him to bed, "I need a drink Mama". Hilah: No, It's bed time (carrying him back to his room) Nile: But, I love you. Hilah: I love you too, go to sleep. Nile: I'll help clean up!
Here are some pictures from our weekend in Kiowa with Brent.

No comments:
Post a Comment