Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend



Today mothers got in free at the Tanganyika Wildlife Park, and since Nile and Emmy are free we decided to go check it out. They had lots of animals that you could pet and feed. We couldn't go into some of the exibits with the Stroller so we had to look from the outside, but sometime we will go with Brent and feed the animals too!
There were several different monkeys and almost all of them had cute little babies.



Posted by Picasa
After the park we intended to go see How To Tame a Dragon with some friends, but there was some miscommunication and they went to a different theater than us. So I went to the movies by myself with a 2 1/2 year old and a 3 month old! They were really good though!
Other news for the day, Brent called us. He is doing well and we can't wait to see him tomorrow!
Emmy was laying on the floor and I thought, wow she looks like she is going to roll over! I went and got the camera and thought I better change the battery cause it was low and while I was doing that, with my back turned of course, she rolled over for the first time! I was sad I didn't see it or catch it on video






Yesterday we went to the zoo (can you tell we are trying to fill the time!?) Nile was more interested in climbing things then actually looking at the animals!




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers