Well, today I attended my first Via Christi play group. It was an outing to a children's play, The Boy who Cried Wolf. I was worried about going because I thought Nile would be disruptive. Before it started we had pizza with the other parents and children. It was nice to get to know some more people. Nile seemed to enjoy the play, the were loud and singing and he liked it when the crowd clapped, but then the baby next to us was drinking a bottle so Nile started crying and kicking his little legs because he wanted a bottle too. I got one made and all was well until i felt something warm, his diaper leaked! We had to go take care of that and then the rest of the play went well. Nile did his usual yelling along with the singing. I don't think anyone seemed to mind, it was a pretty noisy crowd. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon with another residents spouse. She had some car troubles so Nile and I drove her and her son around until that was all worked out and then came home! However on the way home the air conditioner started to not be very cold anymore and i realized that the engine was overheating. I hope the air conditioner lasts because it is SO hot here. We were going to try to go up to the hospital and see Brent tonight because he is on call, but he called to tell me he was too busy, sad. Nile was going to wear his scrubs :)
Well, Maybe I can "blog" who knows if anyone will find this interesting, but it's giving me something to do :)

No comments:
Post a Comment